SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) IgM/IgG Antibody Kit Features:
- Uses 20uL of human whole blood, serum, or plasma as testing sample
- Dual differential detection of IgG and IgM antibodies of SARS-CoV-2
- Results seen in 3 minutes after adding sample to test card at the point-of-care
- Visual interpretation of results, including an internal control
- No special additional equipment needed
- Room temperature storage or refrigerated (4-30⁰C / 39.2-86⁰F)
You may also email us directly for more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
The SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) IgM/IgG Antibody Fast Detection Kit comes with the following:
- 20 Tests/Kit
- Sterile Peripheral Blood Collector
- Disposable Plastic Dropper
- Sample Diluent
- Alcohol Cotton Swabs
- Disposable Test Card
This rapid serology test is provided to healthcare workers, hospitals, laboratories, and to other point-of-care professionals only and sold to laboratories certified under Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) that meet the CLIA regulatory requirements to perform high complexity testing.
This kit is not intended for at home use.
When ordering the COVID-19 Antibody Test Kit, you will be asked to fill out the COVID-19 Kit Request Form and will need to have the facility CLIA number and license or certificate number to fulfill the request at this time.